Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hmmm, which wine...?

"What kind of wine do you like?" People ask me.
"I don't know," I reply. "Good wine," I say with a smirk on my face.
I'm joking, but seriously, I'm really not.
My preference for wine changes on a daily basis: for whatever mood I'm in, for what we're having for dinner, or even if we're just out to get really drunk.
So many different styles of wine to dive into and enjoy. Pop it open and pour it in the glass and I'll wash it all down, just as long as it's well made and well balanced, I'll be happy.
So what is "good" wine?
Well, that's why we have wine tastings every Friday, so you can come in and taste and experience different tastes and textures of several styles and then figure out just what you consider to be good wine. The more you taste, the more you find out what flavors turn you on and excite your senses, and the easier it is for us, once you know what you like, to get a bottle into your hands that will knock your socks off.
So then, let's taste some wine.
Come in on a Friday to one of our wine tastings and experience something new. Something that might become your new favorite indulgence.
Friday wine tastings 3 ~ 7pm.
Get in here, we'll have a glass waiting for you.

No comments: